New Student Enrollment

Summer New Student Registration:
Registration for the Fall of 2023 will be held on Wednesday, August 2  and Thursday, August 3, 2023. Please call the main office to set up your appointment. 801-402-8100
Appointments times are available within the following times:
August 2: 10:30am - 2:30pm
August 3: 8:30am - 12:30pm

Bring the documents from step 2 below to your appointment.

You are a NEW student if:
  • You have just moved into WPJH boundaries
  • You live within WPJH boundaries and would like to transfer from a charter, homeschool or online school
  • You are transferring from another school in the Davis School District
  • You have received variance approval from the school district to attend WPJH


Please call the main office to set up your appointment. 801-402-8100

Print, complete, sign and date the following forms:

Bring the completed forms from Step 2, along with these items to your appointment:

  • Student's Birth Certificate (A copy is fine)
  • Legal guardian's current/valid photo ID
  • Student's immunization record (View Requirements)
  • 2 Proof of Residency documents (Details) 
  • Any withdrawal documentation received from the student's last school attended

Your student may qualify for one or both of these financial assistance programs:



My student has attended WPJH before. He/she was only online because of the pandemic. Do we need to complete all of the NEW STUDENT paperwork?

YES. Any time a student is withdrawn and stops attending our school in person (for any reason), he or she is considered new and must complete all requirements listed above. In some cases, the student's birth certificate, DSD student information and immunizations may be on file, but all other documents, including proof of residency documents must be provided. Please contact the counseling secretaries if you have questions.

How do I set up a myDSD Guardian Account?

Guardian accounts allow you to view your student's grades, pay fees, contact teachers and more. Please follow the simple process here to create your account if you do not already have one. NOTE: You only need one guardian account to view ALL of your students in the school district. 

I am a step-parent, grandparent, aunt, etc. Can I register my student?

POSSIBLY. Only LEGAL guardians are allowed to register students. Parent names are checked against the student's birth certificate upon enrollment. If you have LEGAL custody of a student and wish to register him/her, please bring court documents indicating your custody. Note: A step-parent can register a step-child if he or she can prove (with a marriage license) that they are married to the student's legal guardian. 

What immunizations are required for my incoming 7th grader?

All incoming 7th grade students must show proof that they have received the following vaccinations:

  • Tdap booster3 Hepatitis B
  • 2 Varicella (chickenpox - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement)
  • 1 Meningococcal