- Base Housing https://www.hillhousing.com/base-directory or https://www.hillhousing.com/base-directory/school-liaison-office-and-community-schools
- Tutor.com (Free Tutoring Academic Support)
- STARBASE Hill AFB
- Military One Source
- National Military Family Association
- Sesame Street for Military
- Blue Star Families
- Military Family Life Counselors-MFLCs
- United Through Reading
- Gold Star Families
- United Service Organization (USO)
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Veterans Administration
- U.S. Dept. of Education for Military Families & Vets https://www.ed.gov/veterans-and-military-families/information or https://www.ed.gov/veterans-and-military-families
- 4-H Military Partnership
- Military Base Guide
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission
Hill Air Force Base
Leslie Flynn MAEd
Hill AFB School Liaison Prgm Mgr
Education Program Specialist
Bldg. 180 Room 102
ADULT MILITARY AND FAMILY LIFE COUNSELORS
Military and Family Life Counseling services are available at installation Military and Family Support Centers.
If an installation is not nearby, military service providers can request non-medical counseling services for unit events at https://supportrequest.militaryonesource.mil.
Find select Military and Family Life Counseling presentation on the Military OneSource website at http://www.militaryonesource.mil/confidentialhelp/mflc.
CHILD AND YOUTH BEHAVIORAL MILITARY AND FAMILY LIFE COUNSELING PROGRAM
"I have seen a vast improvement in my children's emotional well-being. I attribute this change to [the MFLC] and her support group.
It has been the key factor in getting my children through this terribly sad and emotional time in their lives.
Neither I nor my husband could even begin to thank her enough for what she has done for [my children]. My husband is due home in about two weeks, and we all are thankful for that day to come. When he does return, he will come to group to personally thank [the MFLC], along with pictures of happy children welcoming home their Daddy, a United States Marine. " - with utmost respect, a Military Spouse