FEE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Final registration and fee payment options are now available online. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
· Pay your 2022-2023 School Fees beginning August 2nd. This is done online through myDSD or in the main office. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
· Fees must be paid or a fee waiver submitted by August 22nd. Schedules available August 6th, after 5:00 p.m..
· Both parent and student must sign all available forms together on the WPJH Signature Page. This is done online through myDSD. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
If you have just moved into WPJH boundaries please click here: New Student Registration.
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the 3 steps below to complete the registration process for the 2022-2023 school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
· MyDSD Guardian Account and Setup (English)
· MyDSD Guardian Account and Setup (Spanish)
Step 2: Pay Fees - Fee Waivers - Lunch Application
Pay Fees: Register your student by clicking on the Payments tab found on the top of the page on your myDSD Guardian Account. Select Pay for Fees/Lunch, then select Fees/Fines Owed, click on the fees to add to your checkout. Please look through the Optional Fees tab as well. Please note the Yearbook payment is located in the Optional Fees. After paying fees, you may print out a receipt by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
· Instructions for Paying Fees Online in myDSD
JUNIOR HIGH School Fees Schedule 2022-2023 English - Spanish
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
· Due by August 22, 2022 - Registration Fees
· Second week of the first semester - First semester classes will be invoiced
· Second week of the second semester - Second semester classes will be invoiced
The deadline for paying registration fees or submitting a Fee Waiver is August 22, 2022. A $10 late fee will be added to registration fees after September 18, 2022.
Fee Waivers: To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here. Fee Waiver Applications must have income verification attached. The Davis School District requires proof of eligibility. (See fee waiver application for approved categories).
Fee Waiver Applications will be accepted until August 22, 2022. Students who register after the due date have one month from enrollment to submit an application
Fee waivers are not retroactive.
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
Menus & Pricing/Menus y Precios
Lunch applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be available in August to fill out and submit online with your myDSD guardian account.
NUTRITION - 2022-23 Application (English/Español)
¡ATENCION! Ayuda para Aplicaciones en Línea en a comidas escolares gratuitas o a precio reducido para el año escolar 2022-2023 Lugar: Lincoln Elementary Laboratorio de Computación Aula #63Día:18 de Agosto, 2022Hora:5:00-6:00 pm ayudaremos uno a uno o en grupo a navegar en nuestro sitio en línea en español. Invita a tus amigos. Responderemos preguntas Esta institución provee igualdad de oportunidades
McKinney Vento Form: Please use the link below to notify the district if your student is displaced or homeless.
Step 3: Electronically Sign Documents
Both guardians and students must review and sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged in to your myDSD account go to the home page and look for a blue box under Notifications and click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom. (Please note: Electronic documents are updated regularly. Please check back for others that may also need to be signed.)
· Instructions for Signing Online Forms in myDSD
7th Grade Immunizations
All incoming 7th grade students must show proof that they have received the following vaccinations:
- Tdap booster3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement)
- 1 Meningococcal
STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO HAVE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS OR EXEMPTION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL.