FEE PAYMENT AND FINAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Final registration and fee payment options are now available online. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
· Pay your 2019-2020 School Fees beginning July 23. This is done online though myDSD or in the office. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
· Fees must be paid or a fee waiver submitted by August 7th, in order to see student schedule. Schedules available August 8th, after 5:00 p.m..
· Both parents and students must sign all available forms together with the WPJH Signature Page. This is done online through myDSD. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
If you have just moved into WPJH boundaries please click here: New Student Registration.
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the 3 steps below to complete the registration process for the 2019-2020 school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fees - Fee Waivers - Lunch Application
Pay Fees: Register your student by clicking on the Payments tab found on the top of the page on your myDSD Guardian Account. Select Pay for Fees/Lunch, then select Fees/Fines Owed, click on the fees to add to your checkout. Please look through the Optional Fees tab as well. Please note Yearbook payment is located in the Optional Fees. After paying fees, you may print out a receipt by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
· Due by August 7 - Registration Fees
· Second week of the first semester - First semester classes will be invoiced
· Second week of the second semester - Second semester classes will be invoiced
The deadline for paying registration fees or submitting a Fee Waiver is August 7, 2019.
Fee Waivers: If you choose to apply for a Fee Waiver, the application and documentation must be turned in to the Main Office at the school. Please call if you have questions, 801-402-8100.
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
Step 3: Electronically Sign Documents
Both parents and students must sign the Computer Acceptable Use Agreement and the WPJH Signature Page. While logged in to your myDSD account go to the home page and look for a blue box under Notifications and click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom. (Please note: Electronic documents are updated regularly. Please check back for others that may also need to be signed.)
7th Grade Immunizations
All incoming 7th grade students must show proof that they have received the following vaccinations:
- Tdap booster3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement)
- 1 Meningococcal
Here is a link to a printable copy of the Utah School Immunization Record to have signed by your doctor.
STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO HAVE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS OR EXEMPTION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL.