FEE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Final registration and fee payment options are now available online. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
· Pay your 2021-2022 School Fees beginning July 29th. This is done online though myDSD or in the office. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
· Fees must be paid or a fee waiver submitted by August 20th. Schedules available August 12th, after 5:00 p.m..
· Both parent and student must sign all available forms together with the WPJH Signature Page. This is done online through myDSD. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
If you have just moved into WPJH boundaries please click here: New Student Registration.
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the 3 steps below to complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fees - Fee Waivers - Lunch Application
Pay Fees: Register your student by clicking on the Payments tab found on the top of the page on your myDSD Guardian Account. Select Pay for Fees/Lunch, then select Fees/Fines Owed, click on the fees to add to your checkout. Please look through the Optional Fees tab as well. Please note Yearbook payment is located in the Optional Fees. After paying fees, you may print out a receipt by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
· Due by September 18, 2021 - Registration Fees
· Second week of the first semester - First semester classes will be invoiced
· Second week of the second semester - Second semester classes will be invoiced
The deadline for paying registration fees or submitting a Fee Waiver is August 20, 2021. A $10 late fee will be added to registration fees after September 18th.
Fee Waivers: Fee Waiver Applications must have income verification attached. The Davis School District requires proof of eligibility. (See fee waiver application for approved categories).
Fee Waiver Applications will be accepted until August 20, 2021. Students who register after the due date have one month from enrollment to submit an application
Fee waivers are not retroactive.
- Fee waiver notice
- Fee Waiver Application
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
McKinney Vento Form: Please use the link below to notify the district if your student is displaced or homeless.
Step 3: Electronically Sign Documents
Both guardians and students must review and sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged in to your myDSD account go to the home page and look for a blue box under Notifications and click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom. (Please note: Electronic documents are updated regularly. Please check back for others that may also need to be signed.)
7th Grade Immunizations
All incoming 7th grade students must show proof that they have received the following vaccinations:
- Tdap booster3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement)
- 1 Meningococcal
STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO HAVE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS OR EXEMPTION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL.