New Student Registration
*For ALL Students New to WPJH Boundaries*
You are a new student if you have just moved into WPJH boundaries including those transferring from other Davis School District Jr. High Schools.
New Students need to register in the Counseling Center and provide the following information. You will need to fill out a registation packet and schedule a time with a counselor to complete your students schedule. Please call for an appointment at 801-402-8100.
2020-21 Registration information:
New Student Registration for the 2020-21 school year is open now. Below you will find what you need to have to complete registration. Please call for any questions at 801-402-8100.
Incoming 7th graders not from a feeder school need to complete thr following information and get entered in the system before February 20, 2020.
The following are required to enroll a new student: (Printable Checklist)
Please have ALL forms filled out and present the following information:
- Parent/Legal Guardian must be present with photo ID
- Immunization Record Pink Card as required by the State Health Department (Immunization Requirements) NOTE: Dates are required on all immunizations:
- 5 doses of DTP/DTaP/DT
- 1 dose Tdap booster (prior to entering 7th grade)
- 4 doses of Polio
- 2 doses of MMR
- 3 doses of Hep B
- 2 doses of Hep A
- 2 doses Varicella (chicken pox) or history of disease
- 1 dose Meningococcal (Meningitis) prior to entering 7th grade
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency of Parent/Guardian (Two documents required that show you live in our boundaries.) Please see Utah Public Schools Proof of Residency Procedures Form.
- Withdraw Form & Grades from previous school (only needed if enrolling during school year). Transcript needed if coming from out of District.
- Guardianship Status Form (If items 2-5 are checked, legal documentation is required.) (Spanish Form)
- DSD Student Information Form (completely filled out and signed by parent/guardian)
- McKinney-Vento Form (Spanish Form)
- H.O.S.S. Form (Spanish Form)