New Student Enrollment
You are a NEW student if:
- You have just moved into WPJH boundaries
- You live within WPJH boundaries and would like to transfer from a charter, homeschool or online school
- You are transferring from another school in the Davis School District
- You have received variance approval from the school district to attend WPJH
Call or email your student's counselor to schedule a registration appointment. Counselors are assigned according to your student's LAST name.
Print, complete, sign and date the following forms:
- Proof of Residency
- Guardianship Status (If items 2-5 are checked, please provide legal documentation)
- DSD Student Information
- History of Services
Bring the completed forms from Step 2, along with these items to your appointment:
- Student's Birth Certificate (A copy is fine)
- Legal guardian's current/valid photo ID
- Student's immunization record (View Requirements)
- 2 Proof of Residency documents (Details)
- Any withdrawal documentation received from the student's last school attended
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My student has attended WPJH before. He/she was only online because of the pandemic. Do we need to complete all of the NEW STUDENT paperwork?
YES. Any time a student is withdrawn and stops attending our school in person (for any reason), he or she is considered new and must complete all requirements listed above. In some cases, the student's birth certificate, DSD student information and immunizations may be on file, but all other documents, including proof of residency documents must be provided. Please contact the counseling secretaries if you have questions.
I am a step-parent, grandparent, aunt, etc. Can I register my student?
POSSIBLY. Only LEGAL guardians are allowed to register students. Parents names are checked against the student's birth certificate upon enrollment. If you have LEGAL custody of a student and wish to register him/her, please bring court documents indicating your custody. Note: A step-parent can register a step-child if he or she can prove (with a marriage license) that they are married to the student's legal guardian.