Students typically select courses for the upcoming school year in the spring
INCOMING 7TH GRADE students
- 7th graders are invited to attend Warrior Welcome in early spring, where they can learn about the school and what WPJH has to offer.
- Parents and students work together to register for their courses through myDSD
returning 8th & 9th grade students
- A Course Request Form, along with a Course Description Listing, is sent home with the student. The student, along with help from their parent or guardian, will register for their courses through myDSD.
10th GRADE students
- WPJH students headed into the 10th grade will be given a course request form from their assigned high school.
- NEW students should follow the registration procedure found here.
- Students are considered NEW if they are moving into WPJH boundaries or if they are currently homeschooled or attending an online, private or charter school.