Principal: Wendy Nelson
Assistant: Kathy Evans
Assistant: Kevin Green
LEA-SPECIFIC EDUCATOR LICENSES
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 92%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 6%
- Not USBE Qualified - 1%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Main Office: 801-402-8100
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Office Manager: Jennifer Jacobsen
Davis School District provides an environment where learning comes first. Students master essential learning skills, demonstrate civic responsibility, prepare for post-secondary education and careers, and engage in positive personal development. Parents are invested in their student's education. Employees recognize the value of their individual contributions and commit to excellence. The community supports the educational process.